If you are curious about the NNPC recruitment in 2017 then this article is just for you.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017/2018 – In this post you will surely get latest updates on Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the Oil Corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received many messages by vacancy seekers on various platforms looking for real details about the 2017 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation form?
- Is the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NNPC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation updates, etc.
- Is NNPC Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
- NNPC Application Deadline 2017/2018
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent vacancy seekers to offer the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The main plan of the NNPC recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced and become history or story of the past.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Duke Oil
NOTE! Currently, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DON’T FALL for any form of advert you come across. This post will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be aware if the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official NNPC website: http://www.nnpcgroup.com/ or check this post regularly because we shall update anytime the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment form is out.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
NNPC recruitment 2017
BEWARE! Don’t Answer Any Call from this WEBSITES in reference to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.