This guide shows great ways to check NABTEB result online for free. The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) conduct exams for candidates in technical schools every year. NABTEB results are always released two months after the examinations.
In order to view NABTEB results online, candidates have to buy the NABTEB scratch card. The scratch card has the pin and codes that will enable you to check your result online.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
After you must have bought the NABTEB scratch card, stick to the simple steps below to check your NABTEB result online for free;
- Visit eworld.nabtebnigeria.org. (This is the official website for checking NABTEB results)
- Enter your NABTEB candidate number
- Select the examination type. The normal NABTEB is May/June while NABTEB GCE IS Nov/Dec
- Enter the card serial number. This can be found at the back of the NABTEB scratch card.
- Enter the card pin. This can also be found at the back of the NABTEB scratch card.
- Tick on the send result to email option to send a copy of the NABTEB result to your email address.
- Click on submit.
How to Check NABTEB Result with Mobile Phones
To view NABTEB result with a mobile phone, you must have at least 30 Naira airtime on your mobile phone.
- Send an SMS with your phone with the format below
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
For example, to check May/June result send in this format; NABTEB*1234567890*WRC2423567893*MJ. Send the message to 32327.
To see Nov/Dec result, send in this format; NABTEB*1234567890*WRC2423567893*ND. Send the message to 32327.
Note: *MJ means May/June and *ND means Nov/Dec.
After viewing your nabteb result, print it out and keep in a safe place to prevent damages. The NABTEB scratch card only permits candidates to check result five times. After the fifth time, you have to purchase another NABTEB scratch card.
If you have any questions comment and we will reply as fast as we can.